The marketplace offers four types of plans, Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Each tier offers different benefits, and typically the higher the metal category, the higher the cost. All coverage plans on the marketplace are required to adhere to certain criteria, including covering pre-existing conditions. In existing to covering pre-existing conditions, all plans must cover ten essential benefits including:
- Ambulatory patient services (outpatient care you get without being admitted to a hospital)
- Emergency services
- Hospitalization (like surgery and overnight stays)
- Pregnancy, maternity, and newborn care (both before and after birth)
- Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment (this includes counseling and psychotherapy)
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices (services and devices to help people with injuries, disabilities, or chronic conditions gain or recover mental and physical skills)
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Pediatric services, including oral and vision care (but adult dental and vision coverage aren’t essential health benefits)
Much like a supplemental income, supplemental insurance provides coverage to fill the gaps in your life where you need extra protection. Examples include vision, dental, travel insurance, critical illness, and many more.
While not required, these additional insurance plans can provide the peace of mind you and your family need to plan for life’s unexpected events. Insuraway can assist you in choosing dozens of supplemental plans depending on your circumstances. Below is just a small selection of what we offer.
- Hospital and Doctor Fixed indemnity Plans– Traditional Health Insurance doesn’t cover everything. That’s where an indemnity plan comes in for you and your family. If you could have less traditional health concerns on the horizon, these plans pay a set amount of money for what your traditional insurance doesn’t cover.
- Hospitalization Insurance- Hospitals are expensive. These supplemental plans help with the cost, typically paying a fixed amount per day when you’ve been hospitalized.
- Accident Insurance- Accidents happen! This type of coverage provides benefits in case of an accidental injury.
- Critical Illness- Serious illnesses, including terminal illnesses, are never a planned part of our lives. If they do happen, critical illness insurance protects you with benefits that help you cope if you are diagnosed with a qualifying illness.
- International Travel Insurance- While traveling internationally can be an amazing experience, accidents happen. With international coverage, you can get assistance for unexpected events like medical emergencies, lost passports, and more.
- Vision Insurance- We can’t all be blessed with perfect eyesight. Get coverage for routine eye screenings and hardware like eyeglasses and contact lenses.
- Dental Insurance- Coverage will provide you with dental screenings, preventative care, and in some cases assistance for major dental events like implants and braces.
Insurance Benefits for Employees
“I have a small business and offering some type of insurance benefits to my employees really helped with retention and finding great talent.”
Great Customer Service!
“Good customer service and support is so hard to come by these days. It was nice to work with a company that still takes that serious, they definitely earned my business.”
Pre-existing Medical Concerns
“I had a few pre-existing medical concerns, and my family was growing. I am so glad I contacted Insuraway. In one day, I was able to check “insurance” on my to-do list! LOVE THEM!”
Need a Free Quote?
Insuraway.com is privately owned and operated by (Insuraway Group LLC.) d/b/a Insuraway Insurance Agency. Invitations for applications for insurance on Insuraway.com are processed through Insuraway Insurance Agency, only where licensed and appointed. Insuraway Insurance Agency is licensed to sell insurance products in the following states: FL #L10284 & Texas #2627607. We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.