Types of Business Plans
At Insuraway we don’t offer great coverage options through all the well-known carriers like Blue Cross Blue Shield, CIGNA, and United Healthcare, but we don’t stop there. We offer a variety of supplemental plans and life insurance so you can bundle the services you need to protect your employees from life’s unfortunate events.
- Health Insurance- Choose from traditional and high-deductible plans.
- Dental Insurance- Coverage for routine maintenance, fillings, and more.
- Hospitalization Insurance- Plans that pay a fixed amount per stay for hospital stays.
- Hospital and Doctor Fixed Indemnity Insurance- These plans pay set money for medical services that aren’t covered by traditional healthcare.
- Life Insurance- Choose from term and whole plans.
- Short-Term Disability Insurance- Protection in case you become disabled and cannot work for a short period.
- Vision Insurance- Coverage for routine eye exams and hardware like eyeglasses.
Purchasing Business Insurance
Unlike with individuals, there is no open enrollment period for businesses. Purchase coverage for your employees at any time. At Insurway we can provide tailor-fit coverage no matter the size of your business. If you are a large business or corporation you can find a variety of options to protect your employees like:
- Group Medical Insurance
- Group Dental Insurance
sense for both your budget and your employees. Group Vision Insurance
- Group Absence and Disability Management
- Group Life Insurance
- Pharmacy Benefit Plans
Insurance Benefits for Employees
“I have a small business and offering some type of insurance benefits to my employees really helped with retention and finding great talent.”
Great Customer Service!
“Good customer service and support is so hard to come by these days. It was nice to work with a company that still takes that serious, they definitely earned my business.”
Pre-existing Medical Concerns
“I had a few pre-existing medical concerns, and my family was growing. I am so glad I contacted Insuraway. In one day, I was able to check “insurance” on my to-do list! LOVE THEM!”
Need a Free Quote?
Insuraway.com is privately owned and operated by (Insuraway Group LLC.) d/b/a Insuraway Insurance Agency. Invitations for applications for insurance on Insuraway.com are processed through Insuraway Insurance Agency, only where licensed and appointed. Insuraway Insurance Agency is licensed to sell insurance products in the following states: FL #L10284 & Texas #2627607. We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.