Considering purchasing a plan on the marketplace? Insuraway has a large selection of affordable and reliable marketplace plans for you and your family. Many consumers can now purchase affordable health insurance with lower monthly premiums, thanks to advanced premium tax credits based on your filing status, income, dependents, and other factors. Your cost could be as low as $0 for silver plans.
Open Enrollment starts November 1st each year, but if you fall outside the enrollment period, you may still be eligible if you’ve had a qualifying life event that makes you eligible for a special enrollment period. Contact one of our specialists to learn more about special enrollment periods and to find out if you qualify.
The marketplace offers four types of plans, Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Each tier offers different benefits, and typically the higher the metal category, the higher the cost. All coverage plans on the marketplace are required to adhere to certain criteria, including covering pre-existing conditions. In existing to covering pre-existing conditions, all plans must cover ten essential benefits including:
- Ambulatory patient services (outpatient care you get without being admitted to a hospital)
- Emergency services
- Hospitalization (like surgery and overnight stays)
- Pregnancy, maternity, and newborn care (both before and after birth)
- Mental health and substance use disorder services, including behavioral health treatment (this includes counseling and psychotherapy)
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative and habilitative services and devices (services and devices to help people with injuries, disabilities, or chronic conditions gain or recover mental and physical skills)
- Laboratory services
- Preventive and wellness services and chronic disease management
- Pediatric services, including oral and vision care (but adult dental and vision coverage aren’t essential health benefits)
Insurance Benefits for Employees
“I have a small business and offering some type of insurance benefits to my employees really helped with retention and finding great talent.”
Great Customer Service!
“Good customer service and support is so hard to come by these days. It was nice to work with a company that still takes that serious, they definitely earned my business.”
Pre-existing Medical Concerns
“I had a few pre-existing medical concerns, and my family was growing. I am so glad I contacted Insuraway. In one day, I was able to check “insurance” on my to-do list! LOVE THEM!”
Need a Free Quote?
Insuraway.com is privately owned and operated by (Insuraway Group LLC.) d/b/a Insuraway Insurance Agency. Invitations for applications for insurance on Insuraway.com are processed through Insuraway Insurance Agency, only where licensed and appointed. Insuraway Insurance Agency is licensed to sell insurance products in the following states: FL #L10284 & Texas #2627607. We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.